Sunday 10 January 2016

How I Tricked My Brother





So this all happened when My cousin got a Netflix account so being the nice cousin that he was he decided to give all of us the Netflix password. Though my brother would be in his room all night long watching shows or movies on Netflix now this wouldn't normally bother me but he would always put the volume so high that I would remind he countless of times to turn it down. Though being the douchebag he is he wouldn't. So I told my cousin this and he decided to do something, he told me how he can control Netflix on his phone so he can change anything my brother is watching. So when my cousin was at my house for a sleepover we decided to do this. My brother was watching a movie when my cousin and I changed it to the middle of the grudge movie. We did this about 3 times before my brother came into the room and started telling us how creepy the Netflix was and we just played along. After he left we all started bursting of laughter and kept this joke running. We did this a couple of other times to where my brother went around telling his friends about this cool story he has, where when he watches something on Netflix it always changes to the same scene in the grudge. Little does he know it was just us. But because of that he stopped going on Netflix and I could get some peace and quite at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment