Sunday 10 January 2016

My Second Near Death Experience















So clearly my first near death experience wasn't enough..so I just had to have another one. So this one all started when my uncle decided we should all go to this park called Elora for a family picnic, except this park also had a tubbing place. So after we arrived at the park my uncle found out about this tubing at the park and he was so ecstatic he wanted to take all the kids but when we went there it was so crowded so we didn't go. But as we were about to leave my uncle went back to see if it was still as crowded as before it wasn't. Though I wish it wasn't cause it could have saved my near death experience that was about to happen. I don't know how to swim and neither do my other 3 cousins. so when we told this to my uncle he talked to the people who work there who said we get life jackets and should be okay. Though my little cousin didn't want to go but ended up getting yelled at so for the fear of not getting yelled at I didn't dare say I didn't want to go but I should of.... . Apparently this tubbing is down a river that takes TWO FRICKEN HOURS! And the tubes! Are really just tires. So my cousin and I were the first to get on the tubes and start but that was a bad idea! So as we get on the tubes my cousin goes first and I go right after her but as I go right behind her I witness a large ripple of waves that crash her tube and flip her to where she goes into the water. I was mortified but there was absolutely nothing I could do I was next! So right when I get flipped,  I get tossed into the water but I'm also blind cause I don't have my glasses and ontop of that I can't swim so I'm struggling to see. But the worst part was at that moment i'm in the water my leg gets stuck in between a rock. I keep squirming but I can't get it out. Thankfully my cousin who let me drown last time came to my resucue after my other cousins left me and floated away. So after he rescued me I was kinda shaken up but I was fine. Though all of us got separated and I ended up with a bunch of 25-30 year old white males where we exchanged names and talked for a bit before the water picked up and I was on my way to the end of the two hour river tubbing experience. Thankfully I just came out with many bruises and a bleeding leg. So NEVER AGAIN WILL I DO THAT IN MY LIFE. Thank you Elora for that HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE.

No comments:

Post a Comment