Sunday 10 January 2016

Some Info About me





So one major thing about me is I am Indecisive! Which is honestly the worst thing, It's so annoying! To those who don't know what Indecisive means it pretty much means I can't make a decision. I feel so horrible about being indecisive because everyone around me gets so annoyed. The only time I'm not indecisive is when it comes down to picking food, I don't know why it doesn't apply to food but I'm thankful it's one less category that I don't have to spend hours thinking about. When it comes to shopping I'm sure my cousins would rather shot themselves in the head than go shopping with me. I spend 3-6 hours trying to decide on what shirt I should buy usually people would say just get both but I'm also cheap so I try to only pick one. So it drives my cousins crazy and I honestly don't blame them. Though the reason I'm so indecisive is to be having regret is one of the worst feelings so I take super long to make a decision being i am scared if I don't think it through I might regret it. So that the secret as to why I am so indecisive. A BIG thanks to my friends and family as well as Mr. Santin who put up with my indecisiveness! I love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment