Wednesday 23 December 2015

Principle for a week





If I was Principle for a week, I would start changing the rules! When it comes to the high school I attend there are a lot of things I had notice that need fixing. You will probably notice that there are some similarities between the high school I attend and the one you do. For starters the food! The cafe food is so expensive! Especially when it doesn't even taste that good! So as principle I would either lower the cost of the food, or get more high quality food. Another thing is start doing more charity work for other organizations. I love how our money goes to the Philippines to help out, but why only the Philippines other places need help to! So I would also spilt the money we receive from civies and donate it to other causes as well. I would also re-evalute the teachers I hire, based on constant complains from students of teacher, I don't understand why the board won't re-evalute the teachers to see if they are truly helping the students! So I would listen to the students and understand their concerns with how the school is run. Those are the three main things I would change if I was principle for a week. Though If I was principle permanently there is many more things I would change. ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment