Monday 26 October 2015


Opinions on Love. Is it worth the heartache?








When it comes to love and relationships I am someone who admires them but would never be in one. Well I can't say never because I don't know what the future holds, but for the time being I wouldn't. I have never been in love just a few crushes on guys here and there but nothing where I would claim that these feelings are love. How do I know it's not love and just a crush? I believe love to be a feeling where you think of the other person's well being, sacrifice for them without even thinking thinking twice. I know there is a dark side to love one that involves pain. So am I afraid to fall in love? Yes. I've seen to much people hung up over ex's and I don't blame them at a time there ex's were there everything, someone they could talk to whenever they had a problem, someone that would understand and comfort them. For whatever reason whether it be a one sided or mutual break up someone always is devastated. I never want to be in that position, I'll admit I am a weak person so I don't know how bad love will screw me up so I am afraid. Even if people describe love to be a wonderful feeling that everyone should experience... doesn't heartache follow sometimes? I know you will never know where your relationship will take you but for know I don't think I am mentally ready to take that risk. I'm sure that I also don't trust teenage boys with my heart because they are clearly not mature enough for that task. With their superficial views they wouldn't even know the definition of love or what it is.  Breaking up isn't the only reason to be devastated sometimes a loved one passes away and you are left with constant heartache. Heartache that may make it hard to continue living but if I had got the chance to get rid of the heartache by erasing all the memories of me and my loved one, I would never take that chance. I would rather live with the heartache then ever get rid of my memories because no matter what I would never want to forget those happy memories. Those memories I'm sure would be important to me, they would remind me of the happiness my loved one had brought even if they are gone. Those memories would be a piece they left me where I would constantly think back to those moments. Love isn't something I want to experience yet but if heartache were to come with loving someone I would gladly accept it, if it means that there were good moments in our relationship. Moments where I was truly happy, moments that bring a smile to my face but also tears that stream down my face. You must think I am crazy but tears so I know that it was clearly a special memory. I might have to move on but that doesn't mean I have to erase the good times.







No comments:

Post a Comment