Wednesday 23 December 2015

Syrian Refugees Should we take them in?



Is that even a question? Of course we should take them in!! We shouldn't even think twice about that! These are people who have been through a lot, people just like you and me, who have gone through a rough time. So with taking them in it'll help them until they can get comforatable and can stand on their own feet. If the excuse on not to take them in is what if there terrorist? Then I will personally go to that person who questions them and give them a piece of my mind! Which is more like my fist :). Anyone can be a terrorist it isn't associated with a certain religion or race! So if thats an excuse on not to help our brothers and sisters then that pathetic excuse can go to hell! What's the problem with sparing some clothes and food to help those in need, we do it anyway so I'm sure our county can spare the refugees that we take. So of course we should take Syrian Refugees I'm sure if the tables were turned they would be kind enough to take us in and help us out. So yes we should take them in.

No comments:

Post a Comment