Monday 26 October 2015




Toronto-awesome or no?

 

I have lived in Toronto for as long as I remember and I haven't really gone out of the country. So I can't really compare Toronto to another city because then that would just be a bias opinion. Though I can tell you the reason why I feel Toronto is an awesome city to live in. Toronto has a lot to offer with our multicultural aspects, incredible sights and beautiful scenery. Toronto is very multicultural where we enjoy learning about different cultures with delicious food to try and traditions to participate in. Toronto as a city are very respectful to different religions and ethnicity where we promote others to practice their religion with no discrimination for example Muslims are allowed a specific break so they can complete their task of praying 5 times a day. Toronto has many incredible famous sites to see like the CN Tower! It is one of the tallest buildings in the world being 533.33 m tall and there is even 127 floors! Isn't that just amazing! There is even small places like Ripley aquarium or Toronto zoo, where you can see the aquatic life forms close up and appreciate the animals. I'm not just saying that you need to go to these sights to be amazed but if you go on a walk in Toronto , you will be left breathless. I am still amazed as to how a simple walk in Toronto can automatically get me to take out my camera and snap a few pictures. Nature itself is wonderful and since I haven't really been anywhere else, Toronto is a place where I see nature unravel, proving the true definition of beauty. So though I have only lived in Toronto my whole life I can honestly say that this is an amazing city where you will definitely find different cultures and beautiful sights. I hope that if you have a chance you guys can come down to Toronto and share your opinions about your opionon of Toronto. I hope you will love Toronto :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment