Tuesday 20 October 2015

My Near Death Experience



This story is actually quite funny when I think about of but only if I get passed the fact that I almost died! So let me begin my story, well it happened a couple of years ago when my entire family got together for a birthday party at the beach, With having a birthday party at the beach, us kids weren't really interested in cutting a cake and sitting around speaking. No we were more interested in when we get to jump in the water. So right as we are about to leave our parents stop us to tell us we have to eat then wait an hour before we go swimming, With our groans we listened to them and sat down waiting for the food to be served. After we ate and played volleyball we ran into the water. We didn't bring much toys to the beach we had brought one Frisbee to throw around in the water. Us girls were throwing around the Frisbee until the guys came and decided they wanted the Frisbee. Very soon it became a war over who got the Frisbee, as the Frisbee flew back and forth it landed in the water near me.I was farther away from where everyone was. I didn't know how to swim when I was nine so I was in the shallow water where I could touch the floor though the Frisbee was towards the deeper side. I didn't have much of a brain back then ... or even now, but in that moment after hearing my cousins screaming for me to get the Frisbee I ran towards it. In that moment I had realized that the water was waaayyy tooo deeeep for me. I begin to drown but the Frisbee was in my hands, so I begin to push down on it hoping I could balance myself while screaming for help. As I started screaming for help I found out that the Frisbee wasn't big enough to carry my weight, so my screams sounded muffled as water rushed into my mouth. Then I saw my cousin walking towards me! Great I am going to finally be saved! He walked right up to me looked me in the eye took the Frisbee and walked away! Being 5 years older than me, I am surprised that he is that stupid. Having nothing to balance on my head was going into the water as I struggled to keep it up.Thankfully my cousin also came after the Frisbee but unlike walking away from me she had a confused look on her face probably because I was squirming in the water. She started to walk towards me and came to realized what was going on so she rushed to picked me up. So thanks to her I was saved, I don't know if I would have died if I drowned because of course if CPR was done on me I would of survived, but that's the thing about life you never know. 

Btw, I always remind my idiot cousin he could of let me die, but he did redeem himself in my other near death experience but I'll talk about that later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment