Tuesday 20 October 2015

Teachers

Every year I'm reminded by many teachers about what their job is, usually its the same thing definition. It runs along of the line of someone who does their best to inform their students and does everything in their power to help them. Slowly along the way I realize that some teachers who say this feel are in fact lying about their real intentions. There real intentions being that they would rather put their own needs over a students needs. I'm not saying every teacher is like this, I have had a fair share of teachers who love for there jobs but to those who don't, WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE?

If you don't like your job then why are you still here! Teacher's who don't like their job are just ruining the experience that a student would have if they had a teacher who was passionate about the subject they teach.Teacher's try to give the excuse that they have to deal with students with attitude which make them unable to like their job. But this attitude they speak about is simply students trying to give their opinion to which a teacher feels threatened by and therefore calls this attitude and sends them to the office.

With teacher's claiming that there job is to help students, is like I said a lie. I have went up to teachers after school to ask for help but they simply deny me the help that they are suppose to give because " it's Friday" or "they are too tired". With excuses like this can you even call yourself a teacher? I really question who does the hiring around here because if it were up to me half these teachers wouldn't have a job. They may have the credentials to teach but for sure they do not have the right mind set. To these teachers I ask of them to leave their jobs and pursue what they want to really do and if that's teaching then do a better job! Cause the way I see it, teachers are getting worse as I get older.

Though to those who love their jobs, and offer students help after school thank you for doing your job properly! Because of you guys I bet I understood the subject more or even liked it! So I owe you guys a special thank you!

But to those who don't .... I will always ask the same question WHY ARE YOU HERE?





Memes on horrible teachers:












































No comments:

Post a Comment