Wednesday 23 December 2015

What have I learned In my teen years



When I think of my teen years it seems like they just flew past me. I am almost considered an adult which terrifies me, because I don't feel to ready for society. We have all been sheltered that I truly don't believe I'm ready for the "next step" but I learned some valuable lessons in my teen years that might help me for the adult world. The lessons I have learned that I consider valuable are "Don't just trust anyone or believe everything you here". These lessons I learned helped a lot, as a kid I was very naive and believed everyone was good but through my teenage years I realized how naive I was. I had been taught from a young age that we can tell the good from the bad, that the bad look scary, that this image came with the character they were. But this is not true at all we are easily deceived by appearance and someone who we think is nice is actually quite the opposite. I learned all of this the hard way, but of course learning these lessons is all apart of growing up. So unlike my naive self I know that I shouldn't trust so easily some people are clearly not what they seem to be. So I'll be careful on who I trust as some people are truly cruel in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment