Thursday 24 December 2015

The letter to my past self


Dear Yalini, 

Hey! It's your future self talking to you! Okay so I know you just started high school and you feel shy! Wondering questions like will high school be the highlight of your life? What about your old friends? Will you fit in? Honestly you are such a worrywart. Dismiss all of your worry's and honestly be more outgoing! Don't worry about how other will think of you, just be yourself! One of my biggest regrets is the fact I was too shy to join clubs, try running for councils and talk to more people. So please for the sake of a better high school experience please be more outgoing! And stop caring about what other people think!! Another thing is start doing your work earlier! Procrastination equals stress so that hair you started off with in grade 9 is disappearing now! So start doing your assignments ahead of time if you wanna keep your hair still intact! Work on that indecisive manner and start making decisions more cause trust me thanks to that I still have no clue on what I wanna do! So Try to live a little you'll get invitations to parties make sure you go! Don't give yourself excuses like you will go next time, cause you won't. Trust me I know! Last thing I wanna tell you is don't stress about marks, I mean of course marks are important but there honestly not everything. One important thing is all the guys are stupid! Don't waste your time thinking about how so and so looks cute. Soon you will like someone and i'm telling this to save you from wasting your time. He has a girlfriend! So now that you know ahead of time those two years of feelings for him is what i'll save you from. Stop those feelings before they start and you'll know who I'm talking to. Another personal advice is don't go around trusting everyone because some people are not what they seem like. So thats the last personal advice I wanna give you because you need to learn somethings for yourself, it's all apart of growing up.Anyway I'm trying to say overall is live your life, stop worrying about what others say or about your marks. Try to have some fun and just live a little! Trust me then you wouldn't feel like high school wasn't the highlight of your life. So have fun that way you can look back on high school and see the happy memories instead of the hell hole you thought it was. One more thing STOP BEING INDECISIVE! Cause that will honestly stop you from so much things and will just give you regret. And that regret is a killer. So do me a favour and please listen to my advise. It will save you from a lot of heartbreaks and will hopefully make your life more fun. 

Love, 

Your future self, who can't wait to see you, hehe XOXOX <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment