Sunday 10 January 2016

3 Goals

My Three Goals

1. Get a job that I enjoy
This means to get a job or pursue a career that makes me happy instead of caring what others think. That way the job I do won't feel like a job but something that I love to do. Cause I would never want to dread going to work the way my parents do.
2. Give back to my family
Well, I wouldn't be able to do all the things I loved to do If it weren't for my parents. They always give me everything I want! Not trying to sound spoiled but they try to make my life as happy as can be and for that one of my goals is to give back to them
3. Pass math!
This is a temorary foal one that is only for this dreadful semester 1, which is math. I hate math with a passion so with the low mark I am getting with it. I just badly want to pass math that way I can be done with it and not have to take it in night school


No comments:

Post a Comment